The Idea: James Bond got kill for the last mission that involve him. M was totally upset because this unexpected accident, but she has her own problem with English ministry because someone has whistle-blowing all MI6 Agents to the public. This put M in the unpleasant situations. Who will help M to fix the problem? And is it true that Bond really die in his last mission or he just ran away?
We’re Crazy About:
- The stuntman is spectacular.
- Daniel Craig as James Bond and Judi Dench as M are stunning.
- Javier Bardem get his own spotlight in here, his act and appreciation about his character as Silva is brilliant.
- The action is awesome.
- Asia city view (Macau and Shanghai) can provide you a good view for the movie, its a big surprise and (i think) it will change the viewpoint of Asia.
- Range rover and jaguar is taking a lead in here. Nice job!
- The ending is a big surprise.
We’re Confuse About:
- The story is too drama but not clear. For example the writter (Neal Purvis, Robert Wade, and John Logan) didn’t explain about the enemy background for a detail, so it will confusing you and make you think the reason is excessive.
- Bond Girls is totally sucks. They play well but, they can’t make James Bond as a real player. C’mon girls, for this legend movie you should make him a playboy not a good one. Don’t get me wrong, Naomi Harris and Berenice Marhole is already give their best. But, there’s no chemistry at all with Bond.
- The original soundtrack Adele – Skyfall wasn’t good enough like the others before such as Tina Turner, Madonna, or garbage.
- No Hi-tech gadgets they use for this movie. Too bad isn’t it that Mr Bond has no cool gadget.
The Whole Point: as successor from Bond Movies Collection, Skyfall will give you much drama than Quantum of Solace. So if you expectation for more action and less drama, get ready for a heartbreak because this movie still play on drama genre for sure. But overall Skyfall still worth it to watch, specially who’s like drama a lot, you guys will love it.