The Idea: Marty is a movie writer and he must finish his screenplay called “Seven Psychopaths” . Unfortunately, Marty get stuck and have no inspiration at all. So Billy, Marty’s best friend is trying to help him to finish the screenplay. But Billy has uncool job with Hans, who steal the dogs and will return them when the owner offering the money. They make a big problem when they steal mafia’s dog. Will Marty finish the screenplay and help his buddy? Or Marty will get in to the trouble with his buddy and make this situation as inspiration for the movie that he written?
We’re Crazy About:
- The cast is totally great. They put A actors and actress to this indie movie, of course Martin McDonagh want this movie not only great but also fun to watch.
- All the messages in the movie can delivered so well in to the audience without patronizing.
- You can have all the drama, comedy, and action genre as a one whole package at the same time.
- The music is nice. Just let you know that all the cool music in here was composed by Carter Burwell.
- The script is actually fantastic for indie movie.
We’re Confuse About:
- None, totally i do enjoy from the beginning until the end of the movie. But this movie is in the middle, not commercial and not indie at all. It’s balance. For me it can be good but for some people it can be bad. The choice is in your hand.
The Whole Point: As a indie movie, Seven Psychopaths are hilarious. This movie can make you a laugh so loud and make you think how wonderful life is should be. This movie is totally recommended and many critical respond gave this movie a very good stars and comments. If you don’t believe, go to the Blitzmegaplex starting November 14, Enjoy!
I will introduce you all the cast so you guys, so here we go:
- Colin Farrel : Marty Faranan
- Sam Rockwell : Billy Bickle
- Woody Harrelson : Charlie Costello
- Christopher Walken : Hans
- Tom Waits : Zacharia Rigby
- Abbie Cornish : Kaya
- Olga Kurylenko : Angela
- Gabourey Sidibe : Sharice
- Kevin Corrigan : Dennis
- Zeljko Ivanek : Paolo
- Michael Pitt : Larry