The Idea: The movies who has a six story inside it. They have a same similarity that told us even the big city is full of crap and mostly individual, but inside it still have a bitter beautiful love story who can inspire you.
We’re Crazy About:
- All the cast is totally OUTSTANDING.
- The angle side is nice.
- The script is brilliant.
- The instrument music in the film is quite good
- The tone of the colour is nice.
We’re Confuse About:
- For a good Indonesian movie like this, they don’t make any budgeting for the promo. It’s so embarrassing.
The Whole Point: For you guys who don’t speak bahasa, don’t worry because they put english subtitle for this movie. But overall the movie is DAMN GOOD and it’s a very big step fro Indonesia movie to create a movie like this. So awesome!
Last Message: Salman Aristo which is a writer also the director is the person that you can’t doubt about his intelligence. The project that he made including:
- “Brownies” (2005)
- “Cinta Silver” (2005)
- “Foto Kotak dan Jendela” (2006)
- “Alexandria” (2007)
- “Jomblo” (2007)
- “Ayat-Ayat Cinta” (2007)
- “Karma” (2008)
- “Laskar Pelangi” (2008)
- “Kambing Jantan: The Movie” (2009)
- “Queen Bee” (2009)
- “JK” (2009)
- “Garuda di Dadaku” (2009)
- “Hari Untuk Amanda” (2010)
- “Sang Penari” (2011)
- “Garuda di Dadaku 2” (2011)
So you still doubt about the quality this movie after you see what he made off?