The Idea: Tiara decided to live in Phuket, Thailand to forget her past. Apparently the incident two years ago was made tiara reluctant to return to Indonesia. Then Alan took the initiative to visit Tiara together with his nephew and her friends, because they miss her so much. But this reunion event also turned out to uncover the old story of Tiara. Will Tiara once again survive from terror?
We’re Crazy About:
- The cast that support of this film is more classy than the previous sequel.
- The sound system in this movie is very brilliant.
- The editing and make up also good.
- Phuket, Thailand also the thai boxing.
We’re Confuse About:
- The story line is totally sucks, they need more attention about this. Sustainability is presented in the film is also very weak to be connected to the previous films.
- For the opening scene could be said a bit odd.
The Whole Point: For a sequel, Air Terjun Pengantin Phuket is able to provide a much better treat.Not only that, the production was also performed more seriously so as to provide maximum results. But not without flaw, the film has a weakness in terms of the way the story is too simple and seem forced.