The Idea: John McClane plans to visit his son, Jack McClane in Moskow. This holiday vacation for John turn to a big mistake. He screwed Jack’s military rescue operation. Now McClane’s family must clean up the mess they made.
We’re Crazy About:
- Bruce Willis still (can) kiss ass in this movie.
- The sound system and action scene is brilliant.
- We love all the Mercedes-Benz, specially G Class.
We’re Confuse About:
- The story sucks. No plot, no points, and boring.
- The action is nice but still lame if you compare for the last movie Live Free or Die Hard, trust us you will think this movie sucks (again).
- Bruce Willis wants convey a moral message of the film is straight from his mouth. However it is surprising that a John McClane says it. Too forced and weird for this movie.
The Whole Point: If you expecting for a good action, then you must forget about this movie. At this sequel, die hard become a family movie mix with a (boring) action scenes. This is a typical of family movie that you can take your kids to see it on the big screen. This movie don’t have a porn things and the violence is still normal. Hate to say this, but A Good Day To Die Hard is a good drama movie but not for the action.