The Idea: The Idea: The Norwegian explorer Thor Heyerdahl crossed the Pacific ocean in a balsa wood raft in 1947, together with five men, to prove that South Americans already back in pre-Columbian times could have crossed the sea and settle on Polynesian islands. After financing the trips with loans and donations they set off on an epic 101 days long trip across 8000 kilometers, while the world was waiting for the result of the trip.
We’re Crazy About:
- The story is inspiring, this movie teach us many value things that maybe sounds simple but really deep.
- This movie can teach us what life is excellent with sea animals.
- The act of all the actors / actress play so nice and outstanding for this movie.
- The effect, sound system, also angle of the camera is so nice.
- This is a true and inspiring story.
We’re Confuse About:
- The story only tell about around 4000 kilometers and after that boom… they made it easily to the finish line. Too bad isn’t it right? They didn’t give us a detail story, but it’s fine.
The Whole Point:This movie give us something valuable. It provide an image of the spirit, ideals, dreams, heartache, struggling, and faith. Kon-Tiki can also be used as a perfect reflection of your life on the big screen. Happy watching!!