The Idea: From Nicholas Sparks the writer of bestselling novel A Walk To Remember, The Notebook, Dear John, & The Lucky One. The story about a pair of former high school sweethearts reunites after many years when they return to visit their small hometown.
We’re Crazy About:
- We love the script and the story. We think the script was awesome. We love the details. The story made you speechless.
- We love all the cast. They gave their best, somehow they got connection to each other and this bone made the movie outstanding.
- We love the points, it’s simple but very deep.
- The custom and the setting also brilliant.
- So many brilliant quotes that you can hear during the movie.
We’re Confuse About:
- The story is kinda slow, and it will boring you for a lil bit in the middle. But only for a while, after that done, back to perfect.
The Whole Point: We love the movie so much, why? Because it’s more brilliant then Dear John and A Walk To Remember, too bad they didn’t have any cool soundtrack for this movie. After that like we told you before, it’s flawless.