The Idea: Dave Skylark and producer Aaron Rapoport run the celebrity tabloid show “Skylark Tonight.” When they land an interview with a surprise fan, North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, they are recruited by the CIA to turn their trip to Pyongyang into an assassination mission.
We’re Crazy About:
- The story line is totally amazing.
- We fall in love with James Franco, Randall Park, Diana Bang, and all of the Korea peoples’ characters, they‘ve totally nailed it.
- We love the music. It’s like watching a musical, action, and comedy at the same time. Really love it.
- We love the editing, effect, sound system, make up, costume, especially at the ending time. KOOL
We’ Confuse About:
- Somehow this movie wasn’t for Seth Rogan. His totally not good in this movie. Seems he got no connection at all.
- For us, this movie is too supporting one side only and vilify the other side.
The Whole Point: We love the movie, but yes it’s only one side story. One opinion, so i don’t think it’s balance. Somehow if they think North Korea did this no wonder. But if you asking me did i enjoy it, yes we very enjoy it. We love the music and humor, that’s awesome! This is a great and awesome movie for Sony. But we must say next time they must put some balance of it.