The Idea: After surviving a car accident, Michelle wakes up to find herself in an underground bunker with two men. Howard tells her that a massive chemical attack has rendered the air unbreathable, and their only hope of survival is to remain inside. Despite the comforts of home, Howard’s controlling and menacing nature makes Michelle want to escape. After taking matters into her own hands, the young woman finally discovers the truth about the outside world.
1. We must say, we heart JJ Abrams. He always produced a good movie. Yes weird but hilarious.
2. Dan Trachtenberg was great, he can make the audience felt the stressed of the characters. Also he provides a good angle.
3. The script was twist and crazy, it was a breathtaking.
4. Audio, editing, make up, and effect are two thumbs up!
5. The cast are flawless, they are supported each other characters and bring the emotional to the audience.
1. If you a typical person who don’t want to think during the movie and don’t like aliens, well this movie is not for you!
Conclusion: We love it! Another masterpiece from JJ. So must see!