The Idea: On Sept. 11, 2012, Islamic militants attack the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, killing Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and Sean Smith, an officer for the Foreign Service. Stationed less than one mile away are members of the Annex Security Team, former soldiers assigned to protect operatives and diplomats in the city. As the assault rages on, the six men engage the combatants in a fierce firefight to save the lives of the remaining Americans.
1. The effect and bombing things are perfect. Michael Bay know how to entertain the audience.
2. The cast are fantastic like always, well they play with the emotion plus it based on the true story so it’s inspiring for the audience.
3. The story line was fantastic, simple but meaning. The script also detail to describe how the military survived and safe the hostages. It brings the emotion to the audience.
4. We must say the makeup team are hilarious. The customs and the setting place also good.
5. We love all the cars in the movie.
1. We don’t like the camera angle when they want to safe the hostages in America embassy. I know Michael wants to make it more dramatic but feel not right. It’s kinda disturbing.
2. When the military Skype with their family, some of them using a BlackBerry Dakota. Which is it’s sounds so impossible (because I’m a BlackBerry fans so I know it very well). I mean they need and must pay attention to the details, specially Bay in charged for this. It feels so shameful.
Conclusion: It’s a good movie, yes they brought their nationality to this movie but it more than that. I mean in my opinion it more focused to the responsibility, not to your country but the loyalty to your team and what the things that you like most. I see this as a reflection, so why not to have a sit for a couple hours and think what have you done in your life with this movie!