The Idea: Everyone deserves a great love story, but for 17-year-old Simon Spier, it’s a little more complicated. He hasn’t told his family or friends that he’s gay, and he doesn’t know the identity of the anonymous classmate that he’s fallen for online. Resolving both issues proves hilarious, terrifying and life-changing.
- There are many wonderful quotes in this movie.
- The acting of the actors who are regarded as newcomers in the film industry can seize the attention of the audience. There are also big names involved in this production which is also able to give a sweet touch on this film.
- We must say, this movie has a good soundtrack.
- It can be said that this film has excellent potential to be explored again, but you will realize that there are some points in this film that have very strong weakness in the script also the storyline and make it a bit boring.
- The ending is a little bit cheesy.
Consultation: This film is able to provide learning about a social issue faced by teenagers at this time. Without giving a material that is too heavy to watch, it provides an interesting education on the value of friendship, family, love, and self-discovery. So why not to invite your family to watch this movie on the weekend.