The Idea: The survival of mankind hangs in the balance when Set, the merciless god of darkness, usurps Egypt’s throne and plunges the prosperous empire into chaos and conflict. Hoping to save the world and rescue his true love, a defiant mortal named Bek forms an unlikely alliance with the powerful god Horus. Their battle against Set and his henchmen takes them into the afterlife and across the heavens for an epic confrontation.
1. We love the epic story!
2. The effect is good!
1. The cast are so so. We mean they can improved and we lost the connection between them. Somehow they are connected and sometimes they don’t. So yes, so so!
2. The story line also sucks, we think that’s why all the cast can’t improve their characters. Too bad ya!
Conclusion: This movie is so so, nothing special! You watch this for fun, we think it’s more for a teenager segment, who wants something light and fairy tale. So if you can skip this movie and wait in your cable television.
The Idea: On Sept. 11, 2012, Islamic militants attack the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, killing Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and Sean Smith, an officer for the Foreign Service. Stationed less than one mile away are members of the Annex Security Team, former soldiers assigned to protect operatives and diplomats in the city. As the assault rages on, the six men engage the combatants in a fierce firefight to save the lives of the remaining Americans.
1. The effect and bombing things are perfect. Michael Bay know how to entertain the audience.
2. The cast are fantastic like always, well they play with the emotion plus it based on the true story so it’s inspiring for the audience.
3. The story line was fantastic, simple but meaning. The script also detail to describe how the military survived and safe the hostages. It brings the emotion to the audience.
4. We must say the makeup team are hilarious. The customs and the setting place also good.
5. We love all the cars in the movie.
1. We don’t like the camera angle when they want to safe the hostages in America embassy. I know Michael wants to make it more dramatic but feel not right. It’s kinda disturbing.
2. When the military Skype with their family, some of them using a BlackBerry Dakota. Which is it’s sounds so impossible (because I’m a BlackBerry fans so I know it very well). I mean they need and must pay attention to the details, specially Bay in charged for this. It feels so shameful.
Conclusion: It’s a good movie, yes they brought their nationality to this movie but it more than that. I mean in my opinion it more focused to the responsibility, not to your country but the loyalty to your team and what the things that you like most. I see this as a reflection, so why not to have a sit for a couple hours and think what have you done in your life with this movie!
The Idea: Tris must escape with Four and go beyond the wall enclosing Chicago. For the first time ever, they will leave the only city and family they have ever known in order to find a peaceful solution for their embroiled city. Once outside, old discoveries are quickly rendered meaningless with the revelation of shocking new truths. Tris and Four must quickly decide who they can trust as a ruthless battle ignites beyond the walls of Chicago which threatens all of humanity. In order to survive, Tris will be forced to make impossible choices about courage, allegiance, sacrifice and love.
1. We think from the story line it getting better, and have a lot of surprise. They bring all the details but enough also the script bring the characters into one pieces.
2. We love the customs, setting place, audio, editing, and yes the effect.
3. Robert Schwentke is a good director, we think!
1. We see no negative at all! We think is very better than The Hunger Games!
Conclusion: We love this movie compared to The Hunger Games, yes we know when we see the profit is not good enough! But hey, this movie is good to watch, and have a very lovely action things. It depends on personal choice I guess. At least this movie won’t fail you!
The Idea: After the death of the British prime minister, the world’s most powerful leaders gather in London to pay their respects. Without warning, terrorists unleash a devastating attack that leaves the city in chaos and ruins. Secret Service agent Mike Banning springs into action to bring U.S. President Benjamin Asher to safety. When Asher falls into the hands of the sinister organization, it’s up to Banning to save his commander in chief from a horrible fate.
1. We like the idea of the story line. It gave us a clue how hard the protocol to protect the president.
2. They used a great cast, and they played well in this movie.
3. The script, they brought their nationality with them in this movie. It was great, but something missing.
4. The audio was amazing! We love when the bomb are bombing!
1. Event they have a good cast, but the story line not strong enough! I mean really Mike a.k .a Gerard Butler was totally like super human, I mean can you make more realistic. Plus they missing the details because they are focused with the bomb things.
2. The effects are sucks! Too computer thing! I mean like seriously they can do better than this!
Conclusion: Is not a bad movie, we put this as entertaining movie. Yes it’s action and full of guns, but too impossible. So when you watch the movie just don’t expect more like the previous movie, because it will not happen. So sit back and enjoy your popcorn, simple as it!
The Idea: After surviving a car accident, Michelle wakes up to find herself in an underground bunker with two men. Howard tells her that a massive chemical attack has rendered the air unbreathable, and their only hope of survival is to remain inside. Despite the comforts of home, Howard’s controlling and menacing nature makes Michelle want to escape. After taking matters into her own hands, the young woman finally discovers the truth about the outside world.
1. We must say, we heart JJ Abrams. He always produced a good movie. Yes weird but hilarious.
2. Dan Trachtenberg was great, he can make the audience felt the stressed of the characters. Also he provides a good angle.
3. The script was twist and crazy, it was a breathtaking.
4. Audio, editing, make up, and effect are two thumbs up!
5. The cast are flawless, they are supported each other characters and bring the emotional to the audience.
1. If you a typical person who don’t want to think during the movie and don’t like aliens, well this movie is not for you!
Conclusion: We love it! Another masterpiece from JJ. So must see!
The Idea: Fearing that the actions of Superman are left unchecked, Batman takes on the Man of Steel, while the world wrestles with what kind of a hero it really needs.
1. We love wonder woman things in here.
2. Effect and custom are the best, also don’t forget about the audio too.
3. The cast, well only several people are good. Like Henry, Jesse, Holly Hunter, Laurence Fishburne, and Diana Lane. For this we will bring the details in negative side.
1. The script was totally sucks! We mean it, I mean too much heroes In one movie plus they need all the spotlight so.. like give me a break. First they bring all the details, in the middle they realized that they showed too much and must think about the duration so yes they make the story line from complicated to very easygoing.. I mean like seriously.. how you can beat the enemy easily.
2. Ben Affleck well I have no clue why they choose Ben. I mean okay he was a great actor, but for me he is to Buffy to be Batman. Plus he’s not charming enough to be Batman. And Alfred, I mean why? They choose a wrong cast for team Batman. Totally! And yes wonder woman, Gal Gadot. She is fine but she has a tiny story which is (actually) they can deleted all the scenes for her because not really important, but not the last battle.
3. The plot at the beginning was totally boring, they want to have a drama like the last movie from Batman, but face it, you can’t make it!
Conclusion: Well if you are a big fans of Superman or Batman, yes you should watch this movie! But prepared because it will make you sad because the storyline is horrible. If you are fans of wonder woman, skip it, this movie only gave her a tiny space. Well if you just want to see the movie because of the hype, find the other movie, that is a wise choice.
The Idea: As two evil sisters prepare to conquer the land, two renegades, Eric the Huntsman, who previously aided Snow White in defeating Ravenna, and his forbidden lover, Sara, set out to stop them.
1. We love all details. From the story, characters, even the editing and music.
2. The script is perfect. We know the snow white movie was fantastic, but the movie is too much. We think, this movie is perfect. All the characters is taking a lead and they have a chemistry with the other cast so we saw it like a perfect team work. So all the cast have a same spotlight during the movie, we’re kind a like that. Plus we love the comedy.
3. The effect was brilliant and the customs also perfect.
1. Because it’s team work, perhaps it will be make some people boring. Why? Because they pay to see the cast not the movie. It happened to me when I watched last night. Two people around us, they prefer to play with the phone until their favorite cast back again in to screen. It was so tragic I guess. Better watch in TV guys!
2. The setting area and interior, I think they’re kinda sucks! Face it if you pay attention to the details, you will see how look cheap the setting area, I think they want to save the budget.
3. Yes I know I said the effect is good, but for the goblin things (sorry spoiler), the effect was horrible. Can we skip that part in the movie! It’s like a nightmare!
The conclusion: It’s a good movie compared to snow white. All the characters play so well and they have a chemistry one to the others, the script also perfect. If you want to see this you will have a story to tell. But if you only looking to see the cast, trust me this movie will make you boring!